- What safe working load do you need? 0.125, 0.25, 0.5,
1, 2 or 3-tonne?
- What voltage do you want to run the units from? 110Vac
single phase? Three phase 230/460, 240/380 or 220/415Vac?
- Do you want 4m/min or do you require 2, 6, 8 or 16 m/min?
- Single or two speed?
- What height of lift do you need?
- Do you want phase protection boxes fitted?
- Are any cables or control required?
- Do you want a standard chainbag or an ARS-bag?
- Do you need any other equipment?
- Powdered coated black body
- All hoists weather-proofed
- Anti-phase system built into hoists. Ensures the hoists are
always correctly phased and therefore run in correct direction.
[European Voltage Only]
- Top/bottom adjustable electrical Limits
- 0.6m power cable with 16 amp 415V 4 pin Cee Form red plug
- 0.6m control cable with 16 amp 110V 3 pin Cee Form yellow plug
- Zinc plated CM load chain, safety factor at least 8:1
- High duty factor - 50%, allows long lifts
- Suitable for 380, 415 or 460V, 3Ph 50/60 Hz Power supply
- Voltage change board allows 200-230V 3 Ph 50/60 Hz power supply
- Many Hoists available for single phase operation.
- Free first service/load test- includes visual inspection of
hoist components and chain, load test on completion. Test certificate
provided. Extra parts / labour to repair and carriage will be