Way Low Voltage Control
- Do you have 32Amp mains available on site?
- Are they in the correct order
- Do you need any tails or mains cable?
- Will only run directly on motor cables!
- Do you need motor cables?
- Do you need any other equipment?
|The controller incorporates
individual motor output MCBs and emergency stop feature.
The system is designed to enable control of any 3 phase hoist which
contains an internally powered reversing contacter and the modular
construction identifies at a glance the input and output panels.
A simple low voltage handset puts control for all channels at your
figure tips and includes a Go switch, allowing single
switch execution of any preset combination. An added feature in
this handset is the on/off switch, which will kill 3 phase output
power to the motors if switched off.
The whole unit is supplied in an intregal flight case.
The panel is designed on a standard 19 wide format, the input
panel is 3U high and the output [4 circuit set] is 4U high, allowing
you to build individual panels into larger systems.